Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SCUBA



Bonus Question- Do you know what SCUBA stands for? Leave your answer in the comments!
These pics were taken with an underwater camera at the pool- We are now officially Scuba certified! YAY! After classes and pool sessions we got to go to the Crater at the Homestead in Midway to get certified! It was so fun! Except the part where they make you take off your mask underwater- glad that is over! We can't wait to go scuba diving in Hawaii!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Isn't scuba diving the best!? Kamm hated the pool diving and seeing all the junk at the bottom- ew. ;) I'll have to tell ya my crater experience sometime on the phone. It's quite the story. Can't wait to see your Hawaii pictures! Do you know what the water temp will be?

~Tara said...

Yes, it's Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus! I think that's so cool that you guys did that! I'm so jealous that you get to go to Hawaii!! You'll LOVE it!!!!! :)

Natalie said...

And TARA is the winner! Now you have to get certified and come play with us Tara!

Total Pageviews