Friday, March 13, 2009

Ski & Snowboard in 1-Day





We finally took a day off to go skiing (a couple weeks ago actually- I am really bad at blogging lately :o) Kyle (Cody's youngest bro) and his gf Katie planned a day to go with us. I boarded a half day with Katie then put my skis on to boost my self esteem and save my tailbone. It was a good time! You can't live in Utah without making at least a few trips to the mtn each winter. It was fun to board with Katie too since Cody is anti I am not able to bust out the snowboard very often. Oh and we did go down that double black diamond run "Deshutes." It is one of Codys favorites and I like to tree ski but have to be careful! Good times.

2 comments:

Allison said...

You're brave!!

Julie Sacks said...

I miss utah for that reason alone! I wish we could of gone with yall! And good for Cody for letting you snow board!

Total Pageviews