Easter Sunday we woke up in Maui! We got dressed and found a church we could walk to from the boat. It was fun to hear the members say ALOHA in church! We then picked up some cars and drove to Lahaina. The road to Lahaina is similar to the road to Hana- less extreme but beautiful and very fun! We stopped and whale watched some on our way out. We also beat up our rental cars a bit with some mild off roading. Cody had a good time. :o)
All the family!
Cody loved the Blowholes- we saw quite a few in Hawaii! Look close and you can see it!
Iao Valley Needle- up there in the clouds! Green and Pretty in this little valley- so of course it was going to be wet!
The Second day in Maui we attempted to find a local only snorkeling spot- but we were threatened with a $7,000 fine and summons to court for possible jail time. So instead we just found the next best spot and snorkeled there. We love our underwater camera! This huge fish kept swimming circles all around us and sneaking up on us-Cody & Dad- "Hang Loose!"

Cody and I were treated to a special dinner on board as a part of our celebration- Cody has Escargot- I enjoyed lamb and fondue. Next Stop- Hilo!

1 comment:
I just keep getting more jealous each stop!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun!! I LOVE snorkeling, but I'm sure it's nothing like scuba diving!!!
Post a Comment