Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kauai and back to Oahu

Last Stop: Kauai
I have to stay Kauai was my favorite island. It is beautiful. The prettiest place I have seen with my own eyes! The Na Pali coastline is an amazing site. I want to go back and do an 11 mile hike back in there and stay forever! The pictures don't do justice even! We spend a day and a half here in Kauai. The first day we drove the North and South sides of the island. We went boogie boarding, stopped off at a light house, caves and blow holes. Then we drove to the Grand Canyon of the Pacific- Waimea Canyon. It was amazing. The second day we took a helicopter ride to visit the Na Pali coast, the volcanoes, and the wettest spot on earth. That night our boat cruised up the side of the Na Pali to get another quick look. We saw a ton of whale! Then we celebrated Kathy's birthday- our waiter, Antonio was very fun and treated us well. It was a good way to finish out our trip. We had a great trip, so much together with both our parents, Gram and Pop, and Kyle. Until next time! Mahalo everyone! And ALOHA!









2 comments:

~Tara said...

I've heard Kauai is amazing!! I'm so glad you guys had a fun time!! I told you that you would ABSOLUTELY love Hawaii!! It'd be so cool to get a time share on different islands each year!! Maybe sometime...in my dreams!! Ha ha!!

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time- what beautiful pictures! Congrats on your anniversary!

Total Pageviews