Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas/5 mo. prego pics

We had another great Christmas this year. We spent the night at Cody's parents house and had fun in all the snow! It was probably our last Christmas with no kids around for a long time but it kinda makes you feel like a kid again. I woke everyone up early so we could start opening our presents!! We all were pretty spoiled and had lots to unpack when we got home. After breakfast we headed out to go tubing and snowshoeing and had a blast! Cody loved tubing with his brothers and I braved the hill a time or 2. We got some snowshoes for Codys parents and they were nice and let us try them out. It is great exercise! I am excited for it to warm up a bit and try it again :o)
Santa did good this year- even on a budget!
Cody's Mom Kathy working the snowshoes! As you can see there is plenty of snow up there!

Cody was so excited to go tubing! They have a great hill right off the back porch!


Buster got in on the Christmas fun. He even rode the tubes a few times!

5 mo!! Okay more than 5 mo but close. I love feeling baby and I can't wait for her to come! I also love having Cody home. He is loving his new job and all the perks. We are starting on the nursery soon. More pics to come!!

6 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Grow a belly would ya??? :) You are SO tiny - and cute! Happy Birthday Cody! Hope you had a great day!

Daniel & Shandi said...

What a great Christmas!! You guys got some fun things! =0)

I agree with Jessica..You are still tiny. I can't wait to hold your baby. (There is no stopping me) haha.

Kristin said...

Love your cute little belly! I can't wait until it is huge! Hahaha!

~Tara said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas!!! You are so cute and itsy bitsy Natalie!! I miss you guys!!

Kathy said...

It was really a fun and wonderful Christmas. Thanks for being here with us -- and for everything else.

Benj and Vero said...

You look so cute pregnant and your belly is so tiny. Lucky you!!! Can't wait to see baby Londyn!

Total Pageviews