Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"FAMILY..isn't it about TIME"

So if you know me at all you know I love to plan things. Anything really- just love to have a plan. So my life plan is pretty in depth and detailed in the back of my journal along with my dreams and life goals. So far I have stuck to these plans, this year I had so much planned- graduation, Hawaii, marathon, Europe, and so much more. This upcoming year, however, has something different in our master plan. That's right- it worked out perfectly! CODY AND I ARE HAVING A BABY!!! A sweet baby girl will join our family in 2010. We can't wait!

Isn't she cute! Londyn Pam Kartchner will join our family in April 2010.
Here is a little flashback of pregnancy since day 1.. Cody likes to track my growth and take lots of pics! We are both so excited! Here is a little blast from the past.

The day we found out. Totally excited but totally scared!

2 mo.
3 mo.
4 mo.- (starting to show/pushing it out alittle)
Stay tuned for 5 mo pics. Coming soon!

Cody's favorite picture You can see her little footprint!! We are already totally wooped and can't wait for her to get here! Can't believe we are having a baby!
Oh and this is a good time for me to tell our blog readers we will be making our blog private starting in April. I hesitate to do this but I want to protect our little girl and I have heard too many terrible stories. We would love to have you continue to read so please leave your email so we can add you to the list and you can watch baby Londyn as she grows up!

17 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay!!! So excited for you guys and I CAN'T WAIT to meet little Londyn! You guys are going to be fantastic parents...and Eli will have a little playmate :)

Ben Martino said...

Congratulations you guys! I was hoping when I saw the title of the post, it meant you were pregnant. You will be such great parents! Girls are very fun! Keep us updated on everything.
~Emily

Julie Sacks said...

It's about time you announce! I have been waited for this day to come!!! I can't wait to see you and your little belly! Only 17 more days!!!
ps I remember always pushing it out a little more than usual for pics too, but by the time I hit 7 months, I could not push it out any more than it already was...even though Justin still thought I was...

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you both! I had been thinking about you just this week and thought that you might been thinking about having a baby soon since you'er out of school and all.
I am sooo happy for you. A sweet little girl!! What a blessing and a lot to be thankful for. Love ya

edwardsfamily said...

Wow ! I can't believe you kept it in so long! That is so exciting! Congrats! How have you been feeling?

Rod and Jess said...

WOO-HOO!!!! Congratulations! I can't think of a cuter mommy and daddy for that sweet little girl to be born to! If you think she's got you wrapped now, just wait 'til she gets here! Cody, you are in so much trouble! :) We can't wait for you! Lots of love to all of you!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

Congrats!!! I hear you are in Dallas this weekend! I'm so jealous! Lets get together when you get back!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

here is my email hin04007@byui.edu

Megan said...

Congrats! We'd like to see updates of little baby Londyn,
Megancpedersen@yahoo.com

Daniel & Shandi said...

I'm so glad you finally posted about it. Yay! I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations again!

Allison said...

Yay for baby Londyn!! We're soooo happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet her :) You're a cute and tiny pregnant momma! Lookin' good girl!

~Tara said...

CONGRATULATIONS again and again and again Cody and Natalie!!! I'm so stoked for you guys!!! I can't wait to see Londyn. And, I totally agree with Allison that you are such a cute and TINY pregnant mom!!! I could barely see a bump!!! :)

Bree and Addi said...

Nat- I'm so excited for you. She is so lucky to have parents like you guys! :) Her footprint is ADORABLE! And I love her name! :) I can't wait to see more pics of the pregnancy. Make sure you add me to your list. bolsen1204@hotmail.com :) LOVE YA!

Christy said...

Great news! She can date my little boy due in April :)

Fiddlefish said...

Congrats!!!! I still have my favorite sonogram photo posted in my kitchen of Adam. He's nearly 21 months old! LOL tara@davtar.org

Natelli Johnston said...

I am so excited for you! I want to keep reading so here is my email- natellijohnston@hotmail.com

Susan said...

Please add me too: bsearle@fiber.net

We can't wait to meet her!!

Susan Searle

Total Pageviews