Yesterday was Cody's birthday! The big 2-8! Cody deserves some time in the spotlight. I think with all the excitement of being pregnant I often forget how blessed I am to have him in my life. Cody has had a great year and loves to work and learn. He has grown so much from his work experience and got a great new job. He has had to put up with a lot with me finishing school and taking boards but he is always my #1 fan and is always there to carry me through. I can depend on him for anything whether I need him to drive me to the testing center and wait while I take my boards or just help put my socks on in the morning. He has an excitement for life like a little kid on Christmas morning. He loves adventure, travel, and simple pleasures. He makes it hard to have any sort of conflict in life because he is a peacemaker at heart and loves me, both our families, and our friends so much he would do anything to help anyone. He is a worthy priesthood holder and will be a great father to our children. He gets so excited to feel the baby move and follow the pics in the baby book of her growing. He is excited to design Londyn's nursery and finish the basement and I know they will both be beautiful. I could go on for days but I don't want anyone to try to take him away so I better stop bragging about how great he is. I love you Cody! I am thankful for the relationship that we have and I will continue to love you more everyday.
Texas Roadhouse did a good job of embarrassing Cody on his birthday! They gave him some ice cream to make up for it! I never knew my hubby could ride a bull- he is a natural!! We got to visit with our friends Justin & Julie and have ice cream after dinner. It was a real treat to see them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody!!! Whoop Whoop!
Happy Birthday to Cody! If I weren't already married to someone amazing, I would probably try to steal him ;)
Happy Birthday, Cody! We think you're pretty amazing too!
Happy Birthday Cody!!! Sounds like you had a great day!! :)
Happy Happy Birthday! It was fun to celebrate with you guys. If you miss traveling you're always welcome to take a road trip up here. :)
Of course I always new you were amazing. Happy Birthday. I love you.
K, we need another post!! What have you guys been up to (besides the usual fun of work...)
Miss you!
Happy bday Cody. Oh, and add me to your "private blogging" list. :)
Natalie...have I mentioned you're the cutest pregnant person EVER? Just wondering.
Post a Comment