6 mo pic! Alittle late.. 7 mo will be coming soon. I am doing great (as long as I have tums/pepcid that is). I have been able to do my weightlifting aerobics class and I love it! Work is good, they are nice and let me sit. Cody is good to me at home and always is there to lend a helping hand.

We have been crazy busy this month trying to get ready for baby, specifically her room. I wasn't going to show anyone til it was all finished but it is coming together so nicely I have to brag about the fine workmanship- done by Cody himself. We can't wait for Londyn to come! 10 weeks to go..
We wanted bead board and pink walls. Cody found the perfect molding and was so excited he did it all in 1 day! Stay tuned for more pics of the finished product!
Working away...
We wanted bead board and pink walls. Cody found the perfect molding and was so excited he did it all in 1 day! Stay tuned for more pics of the finished product!


11 comments:
It looks beautiful!!! I can't believe you are almost done!
so cute!!! I love it! I can't wait till I can have a cute baby's room! I LOVE the changing table! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love your changing table! And your cute belly, of course. More pictures! More pictures!
Is it safe to say that she's got him WRAPPED already??? Pregnancy fits you so well! You look absolutely beautiful! We can't wait for your little one to get here!
Beautiful room! I want to come see it in person, okay? Nice work, Cody. Ian will totally agree...pink is hard. But...what do you do when you have a girl? There's just a lot of pink. :)
It looks so good! Love it!
The room looks so cute! The rest of the time will fly by and she'll be here before you know it! You look great!
I love love love it!!! And the changing table does not look like you could hit your head on it at all!!! I can't wait to see what this cute little Londyn will look like! The anticipation is killing me!
Love the room! The changing table is beauitful, too. So are you! Such a tiny little thing you are :) Love that brown sweater you're wearing in front of the changing table. Way to go on continuing the workouts--you are an inspiration to me! Miss you guys!!
The room is so cute.. I love it! I also like the furniture. You look great for only having nine weeks to go!!
Natalie and Cody, I love Londyn's room!! Way to go!!! It's so cute and I can't wait to see it finished!! And Natalie, you are SO tiny! I still can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!! I agree with Julie, the anticipation of seeing what Londyn will look like is KILLING me!!! :)
Post a Comment