So we made it through our prenatal class, barely. Cody almost passed out when they brought in the epidural needle. We learned a lot and had fun too. I snuck this pic of Cody putting a diaper on for the first time. I couldn't believe he had NEVER changed a diaper before. He did great except it was backwards. You live and then you learn right? I have a feeling Cody will be very good at changing diapers in no time!! It's official 7 mo!! SO I guess everyone counts different but I have less than 2 mo left! YAY!!
We were totally excited to get another ultrasound and see our baby again before her long awaited arrival. They confirmed the sex, Cody's fear that Londyn would turn out to be a boy (& have to sleep in that pink room)- not a problem.
Her anatomy is pretty much developed and she is just filling out now. We are 31 1/2 wks so she looks different than your avg 20 wk ultrasound. She even has hair on the back of her head!! I am glad I won't have to worry about having a bald baby!! I just hope it is blonde!!
Ah the famous footprint. Can you tell if her toes are webbed like her moms?
Profile shot- remember last time they could get like her whole body when she was only inches long- now it is almost only her head and hands.
Talk about LOVE!! I can't tell you how much this little girl has already changed both of our lives. We have learned a deeper love for her than we ever thought possible. She is constantly on our minds and the prayer in our hearts. Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive to us throughout this pregnancy and will continue to be there for us in the future.
9 comments:
We are so happy for you. You are looking great! Daniel DID pass out during our class so tell Cody he has nothing to be ashamed of :)
Way to go Cody on changing your first diaper! I told Chad not to watch when they stuck me with the epidural b/c I needed him to be AWAKE and not in the ER with a concussion because he passed out.
You finally have a bump, Nat! SO cute. Looking tiny everywhere else though! We're so excited to meet Londyn :)
We're almost there...time is crawling by... :)
You look so cute!! I am so excited for you-- less than two months to go!!
You are too cute!! I wish we lived closer so I could see you more often!! You look so cute pregnant!! I really am SO excited for you guys! Hope to talk to ya soon!!
I can't believe you only have 2 months left. Yay! You look so darling in your picture.
Justin was the same way, his first time was at a prenatal class. Weird because I had changed a ton before. And once Cohen came, I never changed a diaper until we got home from the hospital, Justin was a champ to do if for me! Congrats on hitting that 7 month mark. I love 7 months. It's my favorite part. You can feel the baby all the time, your not too big to be miserable, and your belly just is at the right size. Not too small to look like a belly bulge but not too big that people think you about to pop! I can't wait!!!!
You guys are so stinkin cute!!!! I can't believe I haven't even seen you since you told me you were pregnant! I swear to you I am coming to visit before she comes!!!
Those ultrasound pics are the best! Caroline and I are checking out all the baby girl clothes when we're shopping- we're all sooo excited for you guys!
Post a Comment