Monday, March 15, 2010

Snowshoe adventures

A few weekends ago Kyle, Katie, Buster, Cody and I braved the snow and went out for a little snowshoeing adventure. Buster didn't get any snowshoes and didn't like it when he would bottom-out. We went up Stewart Falls by Sundance- it was fun to tredge up the hill and feel unstoppable! Buster is quite entertaining. He couldn't get up on the ledge.

Buster always finds a stick to play with. The boys got in a snowball fight and Katie and I took cover.

Big Bertha coming thru.. It actually was great exercise for this pregnant lady!



What a Perfect Day!


Kyle & Katie- The newlyweds! We are gonna miss them!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Are you trying to induce labor???!!! No, you're just insanely awesome, energetic and FIT. Looks crazy but fun! love ya!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

Hey I want an invite to your blog! mekenziem@gmail.com I am excited to see your cute baby!

Julie Sacks said...

Big Bertha my butt! You look great!!! Where are Kyle and Katie going? I'm shocked you went snow shoeing, when I'm 8 months prego I use any excuse not to have to exercise! Plus I'm getting too uncomfortable to do anything else but sit on the couch and eat oreos!

The Smith's said...

Geez girl! You better start taking it easy or that little baby is going to come early- you have to make it another week at least so we can have your Costco shower! I can't wait!

Allison said...

haha "big Bertha coming through" yeah right ;) Looks like fun!

Total Pageviews