Tuesday, May 4, 2010
4/30/10-5 years of Marriage
Last Friday we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years already, but it seems like Cody and I have been together forever. We left Londyn for the first time (thanks to Rick and Kathy for babysitting) and went to Olive Garden to celebrate. Honestly, it was our lamest anniversary celebration in our whole marriage becuase usually we take a trip or we runaway for the night, but I dare say it was the happiest one yet. We are proud of what we have done in our 5 years together and especially Londyn and we will have to take a trip and celebrate this summer. The last 5 years have been full of joy, accomplishment, and hard work! The next will be full of raising kids, work, and hopefully more fun together. Life is different but Life is GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations!!! I can't believe you guys have been married for 5 years. Crazy!!
Almost to two hands! :)
Look at you skinny-mini! You slimmed right back down, great job! Congrats on the 5 years. You have now experienced what celebrations are like when you have kids. A lot less entertaining but some how just as good.
Post a Comment