Monday, May 10, 2010

5/2/10- One Month Old!

This little beauty is now a month old! She is so strong and can hold her head up pretty good now. It is so fun to see her grow. We have struggled to figure out what is going on with her reflux and other complications but it gets better everyday. She is so sweet and such a happy baby. We love you Londyn!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Where does the time go? Chad mentioned that Londyn slept 8 hours the other night--woohoo! If she did that with her tummy troubles, imagine what a sleeper she'll be when they get resolved!

By the way--Love love that pic of the three of you. No wonder Londyn is so beautiful--look at her parents!

Holly said...

I love to see Londyn with her eyes open, what a cutie! Sure hope her tummy calms down soon. You guys look like a celebrity family- stunning picture.

~Tara said...

I can't BELIEVE she's already a month old. WOW!!! Oh, I too hope her acid reflux gets better soon. That's no fun. I totally agree with Allison and Holly. What a cute family picture!!! :)

Total Pageviews