I am a lucky girl. I have the best friends EVER. They are so talented.
And best of all, They share their talents with ME.
Londyn has been showered with beautiful blankets, burp rags, wall decor, hair flowers and more!
My Aunt Bonnie made this beautiful white blanket for her sweet grandaughter. I got a few large bags of clothing from them with this sweet blanket inside! I was so excited! It will be perfect to use on her blessing day and it makes a great background for pictures! Such a cutie.

This cute chair was painted by Kara my friend at work. It is adorable and matches perfectly!
She loves the chair, even tough she wasn't happy with Me and my camera. :o)
My friends will all be blessed for sharing their great gifts! They inspire me to find/improve upon my own. Thanks and we love you all!
1 comment:
Thanks Natalie! I am more than happy to share! I am just so glad Londyn loves it so much.
Post a Comment