Saturday, May 15, 2010

Idaho Spuds

We got to have some fun with family last weekend in Idaho. We walked around the river with Chad and Allison and got to see the sun for a minute and the temple.
We went to Kaileys end of the year play and hear her sing all sorts of America songs. She is getting so big!
Londyn finally got to meet her Uncle Jordan! He got her the cutest little Harley Davidson Booties!
Londyn got to try on Kaileys cute glasses. Just a little big. This is about how everything fits her- She is over a month old and barely fits into some of her 0-3 mo clothing. I guess I won't complain- I don't want her to grow up!

1 comment:

Allison said...

We had so much fun with you guys--thanks for taking the time away from your family to be with us!!

Total Pageviews