Sunday, June 20, 2010

1ST FATHERS DAY.. YAY!!

So honestly I have always used Fathers Day as an excuse to spoil Cody (He's fun to buy for- like a little kid on Christmas but less bratty than some kids). But there is really nothing like having your own little princess flash her smile your way. Cody is a sucker for Londyn. But he is a great Dad. He takes good care of her. I think some Dads would be lost without the Mama but not Cody. He is great to know what she needs and do it, and we don't have a "normal" needing baby-
She loves her Daddy

Londyn's shirt says "I'll always be Daddy's girl"
Such a cute little thing. She ripped off her Logan's Bow and wiggled out of her arm restraint.. The next Houdini!
And a yummy breakfast and dinner. That's how you really show a Dad you love him- You make him some good food!!

Happy Father's Day Cody!

4 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Her lip is healing amazingly well! She looks so cute! Happy fathers day Cody!

~Tara said...

Natalie and Cody, Londyn is so GORGEOUS!!! I too can't believe how well the surgeons did. Her lip looks AMAZING!!! :) Sounds like Cody had a great Father's Day!

Allison said...

She is such a CUTIE! And I think I see some of Natalie in those big beautiful blue eyes. She's lucky to have a dad like Cody! And they're both lucky to have you ;)

(I promise we'll catch each other on the phone someday...thing's have been a bit hectic as you might imagine, and I know they ALWAYS are for you!!)

Kristen K said...

She is ADORABLE! Oh my goodness!

Total Pageviews