So just when you think life will slow down a little... NOT AT ALL (sigh*)
Londyn keeps us going. She got her nasal stent that was stitched in out on Wednesday. She looks AMAZING!! We keep another stent in her nose for 2 months to keep the shape. Now we can take it out to clean it and it makes life a little easier- but she hates it when you put it back in!!! Here are some pics of what she will look like after the tape/floss & stents are gone!!
She started staring at her hands more and more and when you put her on the changing table she goes crazy moving her hands and legs and talking baby talk! She is so funny to watch and lights up when she sees your face.
We went to Idaho and life didn't slow down a bit! My sisters dog had 6 puppies and they are only a few weeks old and so adorable! Her kids had fun showing Londyn the puppies and getting Cody to hold all 6 of them!
Cody isn't exactly fond of small doggies! But how could you not love these sweet puppies!!!
We played with the kids/big dogs at the river
Sweet Londyn
The boys were swimming in the freezing cold river!! Buster and Harley had fun swimming and playing fetch! Harley is a the small yellow lab and she is fast but Buster is mean and takes the stick from her.
Grandma playing with Londyn-
Jordan let us go on a Harley ride!
Then we went to the demolitian derby...
Not only that- we went bowling, swimming and to the Hinckley family reunion.
And we ate. Londyn was ever so cute so we sat around after dinner and played with her.
Poor Londyn was tired of going! We got her home tonight for some tummy time before we left again. Good thing she does so well in her car seat and on the go!!
PS- Isn't this the cutest face. She was so tired!
Thanks for a good weekend!
7 comments:
She is getting so big! It sure does not take long does it! I loved that we got a chance to talk the other day. Oh, and those puppies are the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!
OH!! She is SO SO cute!!! I really need to see her and you guys SO bad!! Those puppies are stinkin' cute!! How did you not bring one home? Miss ya!
She is adorable! I can't believe how thick her hair is coming in! She is growing so fast - and entering one of my most favorite stages! Those puppies are the cutest thing going! What a fun trip! Come see us so we can play!
Oh Londyn's grown so much and is adorable! I want to hold her again. Caroline wanted to give her a toy the other day- wish we were closer.
That little Londyn is one busy girl! It all looks so fun!
Ok, those dogs are so stinkin cute. And I hate dogs. But at least they can't compare to Londyn! What a doll! I love her little pixie face. When do I get to meet her in person?! I want to hold her.
I love the picture of you and Londyn in the river, she looks so cute, and the blue outfit, so tinny.
We'll call you this week about the pool party :)
Post a Comment