Poor little girl! She had flu symptoms for 5 days this last week! They are finally gone! She was a real trooper and Mom and Dad are still recovering :o) This was the first time she had ever been sick so we consider ourselves lucky! And hope she never gets it EVER again! She did go to the doc and weighed in at almost 17 lbs.
Hard to smile when you feel crummy!
For Londyns 8 mo birthday, Mom and Dad celebrated with a yummy dinner and drinks!
3 comments:
Glad she is feeling better! She is so stinkin cute! I LOVE her blue eyes!
She is so beautiful and sweet, even when she doesn't feel well! I'm glad you guys survived her flu. What a rough week it must have been.
LOVE the beautiful picture of Londyn at the top of your blog. Did you go back and get pictures from the newborn pics lady?
Oh, that stinks that Londyn was sick. :( I'm glad she's FINALLY feeling better!! I too, ABSOLUTELY LoVe Londyn's cute picture in your header!!! SO gorgeous!! Miss ya and can't wait to see you!! :)
Post a Comment