My parents made a quick trip down last week to go to the sealing of my good friend Audrey. Our families were great friends in Seattle and she rode to school with me in high school. I have so many good memories of the fun times we had together. She was such a beautiful bride, she designed her own dress and everything! And to top it of she was sealed by Elder Christofferson from the Quorum of the 12. We got to meet him and spend some time with their family.
My Mom needed Londyn there so Cody and her came up after the sealing. She had to walk all around and my Mom was a trooper with her heels on.
The reception center was great, Londyn loved the big mirrors. It was at the Carmelle in Murray. It was decorated beautifully and Cody thought the food was great.
Here is my first official pic with glasses. I wasn't too excited when I had my eyes checked and was told I needed these... I always bragged about my good eyes but apparently having a baby and going to school takes a toll on your vision. Londyn likes them a lot!
Family pic.
4 comments:
Chad and I have been giggling at how darn cute Londyn is! We love her bright blue eyes and cute smile. Miss you guys. Love all the pics and updates of the fun things you've been up to. Your friend looks beautiful!
PS--Like the glasses! Are those just for fun? Lookin' hot!
Okay sorry all the comments are from me so far ;) When I looked at your post last night, the words weren't there! I'm sorry you have to have glasses now when you've never needed them before! I'm sure it will be an adjustment to have them, but you'll love being able to see more clearly! And they look cute :)
You are SO gorgeous Natalie!! I knew you would look so cute in glasses!! I love them!! At least you weren't like me and had to get contacts in 5th grade. I've had them FOREVER!! Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment