Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Dress/Break time Daddy!

My Mom got Londyn this adorable Christmas dress. I couldn't wait to see her in it!
 It didn't disappoint!



Riding Rudolph! She loves his shiny nose!
Cody was studying hard today and I was headed out with Londyn- We went in to say Goodbye and Daddy thought she was too cute to not take a pic. So Mommy jumped on that! Gotta love that Gymboree Black Friday Sale- acutally it was Saturday but GREAT deals!

She loves to walk- but not so interested in crawling! My friend Kara told me today kids that don't crawl don't read well so we are working on more "floor time."
She loves walking from Dad to Mom, Mom to Dad, all day long!

I can already tell her first Christmas is going to be FUN!

6 comments:

Allison said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! What a little sweetie I just want to squeeze her! Are those the shoes you got when we were with you at that boutique? So fun to have a baby during the holiday season, huh?

Julie Sacks said...

I LOVE the Christmas dress! She is just too cute for words! We are home safe and sound and I have stories! Call me when you get a second. Justin was just telling me yesterday, "we are horrid friends". We need to be better about calling. I want updates about the law school thing. And FYI, Justin is interviewing in utah on the 17th. He will be there for 5 days, sadly, I will not be following him out there. It was going to be like 1300 bucks for that to happen. And I still have 6 more airline tickets to buy for him! BLAH!!!!

Littleshortstacks said...

What a nice grandma! Love the hat too! We need to get together!

Holly said...

OH SO, SO, SO CUTE! Give her a hug from us! Missed you guys at Thanksgiving too, maybe Christmas next year? :)

sarinah♥ said...

What a beauty!!!

~Tara said...

That dress is SO cute!! I'm sure this Christmas will be SO SO SO fun for you guys!!!

Total Pageviews