Monday, December 27, 2010

Dashing Through the Snow

My Dad arranged a Christmas Eve sleigh ride to see the elk in Driggs. We drove up through fog and we were amazed when we got to Driggs how clear it was. We bundled up as it was chili- Londyn got to wear her puffy snow suit again. She loved the horses and the elk.

The elk farm sells the antlers to Korea, they grind them up and use them as supplements- nasty!

Kailey got to hold the reigns! Londyn sat with Grandma and stared at the animals- she got so excited.

The whole family on the sleigh.

And in front of the horses, Chief and Tony.

Just one of the many large bulls we saw up close. The view of the Tetons was amazing that day!








4 comments:

Allison said...

That looks SOOO cold! But fun!

Julie Sacks said...

The picture of Londyn on the top of your blog is SSSSOOOOOO cute! Was it the same girl that did your new born pics? It's just an inspiration of what kind of photographer I would love to be some day!

Julie Sacks said...

the last 2 times I have looked at your blog I thought in that first picture, "Why is Natalie's sister posing with Cody and Londyn?" Yall look a lot a like.
I am doing the pictures in the warmest room in the house. I thought about that because I figure new born naked would be probably really cold! I have gotten some really cute pillows to put the baby on and some darling material for backdrops and for the baby to lay on. I will have to show you what I come up with! I might be calling you soon to ask a few questions since you have actually watched someone do it!

Kathy said...

What a fun sleigh ride. Your dad always comes up with fun things to do. Glad you had a good time. And the glasses look nice on you too. You look even smarter then you are. :)

Total Pageviews