Sunday, January 30, 2011

$5 for a whole year of blogging.. is that a deal?

Ah so here's the catch to all this blogging stuff. Did you know that after you use 1 GB of storage you have to PAY for space to blog. YEP! I recently was charged $5 for my yearly allottment of 20 more GB. I guess there had to be a catch! But I have come to terms with the fee and decided to pay up so that I could continue to journal our crazy lives and have some way to remember it all. And my faithful blog readers- you are worth $5 in my book.

2 comments:

Allison said...

What?! How did they charge you? I had no idea. Well, I'm with you though--it's totally worth it! And I'd pay your $5 fee if it would keep you posting because looking at your blog is our lifeline while we live so far away!!

Benj and Vero said...

lol, I had no idea the charge money. I have put so many pictures that I may be close to the payment day. Is fun anyway, my family in Ecuador love it because they don't have to wait for pictures.

Total Pageviews