Sunday, January 2, 2011

9 mo birthday pics

Here is my attempt at a home studio photo shoot- It didn't last longer than about 20 minutes, but it was so fun. Thanks Natalie S. for your help! Happy 9 mo Londyn!


                                                

This is for my Dad.. Londyn is a Harley Chick already!
These need some touch ups in photoshop, but if I don't post them now they might not get posted.

I thought maybe Skye made her eyes more blue, guess not!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Ah, Londyn has the prettiest blue eyes and brightest smile! That's fun how much she resembles you and your mom. Happy 9th Cutie Pie!

Kathy said...

Thanks for all the posts. Enjoyed seeing your Idaho Christmas. Love the pictures you took too. Thanks for sharing.

Allison said...

Oh those blue eyes are all her own :) Sami would be very lucky to have a photo shoot from her Aunt Nat! Cute pictures!

Thanks for calling tonight--always good to hear from you! And btw-Sami still LOVES the owl counting book :)

Kristin said...

LOVE the photos of Londyn. I often forget to go look at the blogs that are "private" and then I get SO SAD when I come and see all the fun you had at Christmas, and all the cute photos of Londyn, and I loved the letter from your mom. My New Year's Resolution is to be better at checking your blog - it is way too cute to miss out on!

~Tara said...

What a doll!! Great pictures!! She seriously gets cuter everyday!! Miss ya!!

Rosanne Boyd said...

What a beautiful little girl!! I can't believe it has been 9 months! Miss you :)

Total Pageviews