We finally were able to make it up skiing! We got to go with Codys fam and it is always more fun with lots of people. Kyle and Katie came to join us!
Cody and his Mom. I usually ski with the boys in Codys family so I was so glad Katie and Kathy came.
Londyn had a good day too. She enjoys the toys at Grandmas house and the basket they are kept in.
She loves to destroy the stack!
And some Sunday night fun! Including Ticket to Ride, Bleu Cheeseburgers & Fries, Waffle Cones and Pictures~
Until next time...

2 comments:
Aw, we remember when Cody got that ski coat for Christmas I think it was. Fun times skiing! If I were there, I would have volunteered to watch the babies ;) We LOVE the pictures of everyone's heads popping out of the playhouse. It was so good to talk to you guys tonight--we sure miss you! Thanks for putting pictures up--makes me feel like we're not quite so far away.
FuN!! I wish my family was into skiing!!
Post a Comment