We got to Idaho on Friday after a foggy drive. Londyn does okay in the car- but lately just wants to get out and walk. She is fun to listen to as she babbles and sings. When we got to Idaho Grandma was ready and waiting! Also these cute little puppies. Londyn loves this touch and feel book she has with kittens and puppies so you can imagine her delight when she got attacked by my brothers adorable lab pups!
"Kisses"
"Can I keep it Daddy?"
She is so happy, waving her arms all around.
Watch out Londyn!!
We went on our sleigh ride and came home to have an awesome Christmas Eve dinner.
Our Prime Rib Feast! My Mom cooks Prime Rib better than any resturaunt I have ever tasted! SO Delicious!
This cute family that lives next to my parents came to play the bells for my Grandma. They did the 12 days of Christmas for her and brought the final one that night.
Christmas Eve the kids acted out the Christmas Story. We got new jammies and set out our stockings...
Caught! He let Ms. Claus do all the work!
Londyn wanted to snuggle too!
Pinned ya!
CHRISTMAS DAY
Londyn had a lot of help opening her presents! Her cousins showed her how it was done! She couldn't keep up with them and loves playing with paper and her new toys!
Presents!
She loves her little Princess mobile.
I got a flash for my camera- Kyle thought it was pretty bright!
Cody being the tech man, helping Kyle set up his new computer. Me- the photographer!
This bib was a hand me down from her cousin Kyle
She loved this puzzle she got from her cousin Samantha!
I think the kids were more excited than Londyn
Grandma loves this baby! I love this pic!
My 1st Christmas
Steph got the girls matching outfits
We loved having Grandma Hinckley with us for Londyns 1st Christmas!
Codys turn!
He is fun to spoil and I totally surprised him this year!
Matthew putting together his toys- or watching Brandan!
Kailey loves having a little buddy.
We got her this coloring house- it was a fun little fort to play in.
Christmas night we left Londyn home with G&G and we went to a movie with Jordan and Steph. It is fun to be able to hang out with them.Then we played with my remote for my camera. The kids got really into it, but even Grandma got in on the action.
Christmas Beauty
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!










1 comment:
SO FUN!!! Love her Christmas dress and red hat! How fun to all be together to open presents and play with Londyn's toys. I love the pictures of the puppies snuggling with everyone :)
Post a Comment