I never thought having a baby could be so fun.
Lot of people made it seem not so fun.
But "fun" does not describe the joy, the laughs and the family togetherness.....
I think a better word is... "BLISS"... pure bliss.
While bathing...
While eating...
All day she is blissful.
This month Londyn took up crawling. She not only took it up, she mastered it. She is so fast & mobile. She loves her new found independence and because of that we have officially child proofed our home. She plays by herself so well and has a new obsession with the fridge magnets and the dvds. I got a new lens for my camera (belated Christmas present) and I have had way too much fun. In January alone I have over 500 pictures. I think it is more than bliss.. more like an obsession!
7 comments:
Love to hear how much you love and enjoy your little girl :) She is so cute and such a sweetie--we are grateful we get to claim her as family!
Holy cow Natalie, I can not believe how big she is getting! Be fore you know it she is going to be running and talking! I love your hair by the way! And what kind of lens did you get? Im with you, I am totally getting obsessed with photography!
Love your post and I'm glad you are going to keep it up. She's such a good picture subject how could you not take lots of them. At least it's digital!
Crawling?! I can't believe it! When did she get so big! I was shocked to see the photo of her standing in the tub. My sweet little Londyn should still be WAY too little for this big girl stuff. I need to see her SOON.
What a beautiful girl!! Don't you just love it?!?! It is a blast, I agree!! She keeps getting cuter and cuter!
She is so beautiful, I love the pictures. She always have a great smile.
Forgot to ask you, what lense did you get? I love taking pictures too, I think every mom should do it.
Post a Comment