Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our New Ottoman....

....makes a great playpen





Londyn loves it in there. :o) We got rid of our hand me down coffee table and got this plush ottoman to prevent any head hitting! She loves it! We love it as it has lots of space for toys, blankets, books and everything else Londyn loves to leave around the house.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Is this from Target? It looks like the same one we have! And it's worth precious gold for how much I LOVE IT. It stores all our toys too and E (even at 2 1/2) likes to throw all the toys out and climb in. Just like Londyn. These two would have so much fun, I can't wait to get them together.

Allison said...

Beautiful! I've always wanted one of these. Looks like it is a perfect fit for your needs! (And for Londyn...)

Rosanne Boyd said...

That is so funny, before Jordan was born we bought a new ottoman for our living room and I filled it with things for the living room like an extra blanket, books, a couple games etc. Now it is full of all of Jordan's things! All toys, baby books, baby blankets etc. Babies just take over the house..lol I love the pics of her in the ottoman, so cute!

Benj and Vero said...

I need one, I have so many blankets and toys to hide. I hate things wit corners now that Christopher is mobile :P

Total Pageviews