BEAUTIFUL!!!
Yes! I want to borrow her!!! We miss her so bad. She gets cuter every day. 12 more days. . .
I would LOVE to borrow her anytime!! What a doll!! :)
from Caroline, "OH! Those are cute pictures!" xoxo
YES please! We'd love to steal her for a few hours! Don't you need a date night??? :) We miss seeing you guys so much!
I do! I do! I do!
You did a great job on this collage. Too many takers on your offer to borrow.
She is just beautiful! I love the photo collage.
Ummm.. Yes please! She need to get to know her future husband, which ever one she chooses...she has so many options! And plus Cohen is in love with babies right now so I'm sure he would love to have her over to play.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Yes! I want to borrow her!!! We miss her so bad. She gets cuter every day. 12 more days. . .
I would LOVE to borrow her anytime!! What a doll!! :)
from Caroline, "OH! Those are cute pictures!" xoxo
YES please! We'd love to steal her for a few hours! Don't you need a date night??? :) We miss seeing you guys so much!
I do! I do! I do!
You did a great job on this collage. Too many takers on your offer to borrow.
She is just beautiful! I love the photo collage.
Ummm.. Yes please! She need to get to know her future husband, which ever one she chooses...she has so many options! And plus Cohen is in love with babies right now so I'm sure he would love to have her over to play.
Post a Comment