This is a really good picture of you. Can't believe Londyn wasn't smiling tho. She's always smiling! Good job finishing the Europe book.
How fun to have such fun backdrops to take pictures in front of! You guys are so cute in your matching blue colors.
What a great pic. So fun to see Londyn wearing that dress, it looks like it was made just for her. ;) Hugs!
What a CUTE family!! Miss ya!! Hope you are enjoying working part-time!! I'm jealous again!!! :)
Those valentine's are really cute and creative!! Love the family pic :)
I love this family picture! You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is a really good picture of you. Can't believe Londyn wasn't smiling tho. She's always smiling! Good job finishing the Europe book.
How fun to have such fun backdrops to take pictures in front of! You guys are so cute in your matching blue colors.
What a great pic. So fun to see Londyn wearing that dress, it looks like it was made just for her. ;) Hugs!
What a CUTE family!! Miss ya!! Hope you are enjoying working part-time!! I'm jealous again!!! :)
Those valentine's are really cute and creative!! Love the family pic :)
I love this family picture! You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment