I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
What a doll- she looked amazing in that pretty white dress(I found for a STEAL). The primary baptism song was stuck in my head all day yesterday! Kailyn got baptized! She is one cute girl! I was so happy to be able to be in Idaho for her baptism. I have realized more and more lately I don't know what I would do without my family!
Kailey was the star of the show. She is so beautiful! She was so sweet and cute. I love letting Londyn get together with her cousins. She absolutely loves them!! What good examples they are (and they love to do anything to help care for her).
Brandan and Steph's family. So hard to believe they are all so grown up! Kyle 11, Matty 10 and Kailey 8!
The beautiful 4 generation. I noticed looking at this picture that they all have great hair!
After the baptism we went home to change and Londyn was halfway dressed when she spotted Windy, Jordans choc lab. She LOVES dogs and couldn't get enough of her.
Then to Wingers for lunch. Food in Rexburg is limited :o)
Jordan was brave and brought his new gf Jana to the lunch. She spent pretty much the rest of the weekend with us and she is a very fun girl.
We asked to see the County Clerks Office--
The grand tour. My Mom is over 2 offices, learning her job and is busy already. We are so proud!
We also had an awesome Superbowl party, or AWESOME FOOD while the superbowl was on. Glad my bootcamp class is over, I kept a food diary and I couldn't have written as fast as I ate.
2 comments:
Kailey looks so pretty. LOVE Londyn's little dress too! I have that sweater that Steph is wearing--looks awesome on her, so makes me happy I have it too :) Sounds like a great weekend with your family. I wish we were still in Idaho so we could have seen you and gone to support Kailey!
Baptisms are so exciting. How fun that you got to be there for it all. She looks beautiful in her dress - and I'm sure the ceremony was even more beautiful.
Post a Comment