Sunday, February 27, 2011

She Walks (behind the princess car)!

This would be a great time for my video to upload!
But since I have had many failures (or maybe a major lack of patience...)
Here are more pictures!
My Parents came this weekend and they taught Londyn to walk.
Not unsupported, but this is new for sure.
I don't want her to grow up!


 On the Move!

She points her finger

She plays in her jumper

She eats pancakes!

She crawls everywhere (and gets stuck too)

So fun to see her grow!


4 comments:

Rosanne Boyd said...

What a beautiful girl!! Love those blue eyes! Time just flies by, learning to walk already- she will be doing it my herself very soon!

Allison said...

What a SWEETIE!! She is growing up so fast and turning into such a big girl! Looks like it's only a matter of time before she's walking around without the cute little princess car!

~Tara said...

What a cutie pie!! Man, she's growing up too fast!!

Kristin said...

She is getting SO BIG. I love it. She looks like she has such a fun personality too. I can't wait to see her again!

Total Pageviews