Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kyle's Ordination

After we got back from Jamaica we headed up to Idaho to get our little doll. We did really good considering we were gone for a week. We were busy during the week but on the way home we let ourselves miss her and couldn't wait to see her.
That weekend they ordained Kyle my nephew to be a deacon. It is hard to believe he is 12 already. You can tell he is growing up and he is very responsible and level headed for a 12 year old. Not like other deacons I know. It was fun to see Londyn play with everyone so comfortably, after spending a week there she pretty much owned the place. She got so much attention from my whole family and she loved every minute of it. She had withdrawals when we got home.
She is wearing the cutest dress from Chad, Allison and Sami. We love it! The video at the bottom shows one of the (MANY) funny things Londyn learned from her cousins.  She also learned to "Shake it" and "Somersault"

Her 2 favorite words are "Daddy"

and "Doggie"

I love these boys in their suits!!


Proud Parents

Londyn and her Grandparents- after a fun week they were sad to let her leave.

The whole gang! I absolutely love being home and having my whole family there.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love how she put her hands up after the chick disappeared--so cute!! What a funny little toy! She looks ADORABLE in her ice cream cone dress--I'm glad you guys like it!

The boys are so incredibly grown up in their suits, and Kailey looks way too old and pretty! Good lookin' family!

Natalie, you are just glowing (literally and figuratively): Yay for trips to Jamaica!!!

Total Pageviews