Monday, May 30, 2011

Londyn's Distal Radius Fracture.Ouch!

Londyn was out playing with Kyle and Buster, Buster jumped up on Kyle and Londyn was holding onto Kyles finger and didn't let go and they both fell to the ground. She fell hard and hit it just right to break her arm. It happened so fast there wasn't anything we could do to stop it. Kyle was great and felt so bad. 
Matty taking care of his cousin. Having the kids here cheered her up.
The instacare doc said it was just her radius that broke, down by her wrist. However, my pediatrician said both bones were broken. I don't see the break on the ulna at all but it is hard to see so who knows. The nurse was harsh that came and held her arm down. She was pulling and screaming.I think drugs are a better way to go. We will see how getting a cast on goes. Maybe I will need some drugs too. ;o)


My poor baby! She is so sweet and so tough. She loves her lamb, Douglas.

4 comments:

Tyler and Kjaersti said...

Poor baby I hope she heals fast :(

Littleshortstacks said...

Poor girl! That stuff just happens sometimes! She's still darling as ever.

Allison said...

Sweet little baby :)

Kamm said...

That's a bummer. Maybe she just wanted to be more like her daddy ;) Hope she heals up quick.

Total Pageviews