Monday, June 6, 2011

Cute with a Cast




Londyn got her cast last week and life is good again. She can pretty much do everything and it doesn't seem to hold her back any. She was great while they put the cast on thanks to Mama and her miracles (drugs & prayers). She is her jolly old self and we are loving every minute of it. Cody was mowing the lawn today so we decided to go out and play.

At the doctor...again!



Thought I would clean out the pool. Londyn decided to help. She loved splashing and playing.

Thanks Auntie for the cute outfit and accessories. I love them!

We didn't leave Buster out.

Too cute to work in the yard.

Just going to sit over here.

Londyn runs so cute, her good arm swings back and forth while her cast is too heavy she just holds it close. She also started throwing her head back to laugh and it is hilarious to watch, sometimes she falls she does it so hard.

3 comments:

Kim Hinckley-Muir said...

So CUTE! I miss her.

Allison said...

Ahhh!! I love the piggies with the bows! And that hat is so cute!!

Chad says to tell Cody his yard is looking good :)

Julie Sacks said...

She is so stink'n adorable!!! I love the video, her run is so unstable and cute. Dang I miss yall! When can we live closer huh?!?

Total Pageviews