Natalie is much easier to photograph. She is a beautiful girl and one of the girls that was a laurel when I first got put in YW. I have a special place in my heart for all those girls!
When we got home Buster was needing some attention. Londyn loves to play with him and since she started giving kisses we jokingly told her to give Buster a kiss the other night, to which she acted on and tried to kiss him through the screen door. It was hilarious!!
3 comments:
LOVE Londyn's smile, eyes, hair, outfit, shoes... that girl's got it all! I miss her, give her a big hug for us- and you guys too of course. ;)
Londyn's reaction to being told to kiss Buster looks like what mine would be ;-P
Seriously, I say to myself, "Londyn really can't possibly get any cuter," and then she does. The girl is GORGEOUS! No surprise those with who her parents are!
Natalie is a beautiful girl and you caught some great shots! We just needed more of you!!
No surpise *though [had to edit my own comment!]
Post a Comment