I had to work a few days while Cody and his parents were outta town.
Luckily my sister needed to make a trip to Utah to get her tattoos
touched up (permanent makeup). Kyle was the greatest babysitter and loves Londyn to pieces. Londyn loves all her cousins but especially Kyle. He can make her laugh like no other!
For babysitting I took Kyle to my favorite place, the wing shak!
We felt so bad for Londyn with her arm, we gave her oreos.
The kids went stir crazy so we went on some fun adventures... to the park!
And on a little hike.
They were climbing up every rock and wall they could find.
This is the second time I carried Londyn up this hill.
We ended up at Battle Creek Falls, we intended to hike Dry Mouth Canyon but got turned around. It turned out good tho. I am so glad they came to stay!
L was pooped!
Playing Aggravation...Londyn loved to roll the dice!
I came home from work to find them playing Londyns favorite game...
2 comments:
Thanks for all the pics and the videos. She gets so excited about things. What a doll. The cast doesn't slow her down at all. Miss you guys.
Her outfit is adorable! Love how she gets excited every single time--so did we ;)
It's weird to see you guys in sweatshirts when we're sweating here! Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment