June was a crazy month! We have been so busy! Cody has been traveling for work and making plans for school. I have been working and trying to get licensed and employed in Oregon. We are excited to be able to settle down soon for Cody to start school. We did have some fun tho. We were able to go to Idaho for my birthday. We stopped in Brigham City for some food (Peach City Ice Cream - YUM!) and drove by the temple that is being built. The drive was green and pretty. I love this time of year. It was fun to be home with my family and to see all of them. They made my birthday extra special!
| Fathers Day! Cody loved his football tickets. We had a yummy dinner and celebrated all the great Dad's in our lives. |
![]() |
| Brigham City, UT Temple |
![]() |
| My Mom's friend just had a calf born. Londyn loved petting the horses. |
![]() |
| The horses wouldn't let us get too close but it was a cute little thing. |
| My favorite! I love to jet ski and it is kind of a birthday tradition. Wish the weather was a bit warmer. |
| Steph's kids jumping sky high! |
| Playing around.. |
| Londyn loved the tramp |
![]() |
| Couldn't have thought of a better place to spend my birthday! |





1 comment:
Despite everything going on right now, I'm so glad you still made time to have a good birthday, and I'm glad I could add to it even being so far away :) WE MISS JET SKIING!!!
Post a Comment