Monday, July 25, 2011

Oregon

We made it! We were so happy to see the sign for Multnomah falls. Londyn was so excited to get out and go see the falls. She was a real trooper on our trip to the coast. We ended up bringing 2 cars and the dog and it made the trip much different than expected so it was a blessing that she did so well. We have been so blessed as things have fallen into place, we know this is the place we are supposed to be.
So happy to be in Oregon. Hard to say goodbye but fun adventures await us here!

Cody and I were reminded of Kauai. We love water and green so I think we will enjoy it here.
 Sneak Peak- Our new home!
We have an accepted offer on this beautiful home in West Salem. Hope everything works out quickly so we can move in asap! We will be in a hotel until closing day. :) more pics then, but a few highlights...

2 fridges!

NICE BIG Kitchen! Anyone who knows me knows that this is a must!

Fun Bathroom sink

2 Sinks in the bathroom(we don't have this now and can't wait to have our own) and a  nice big tub!

and our very own Spa!

3 car garage! Too bad the 'vet doesn't stay!!
Hope we can share more pics of "our" home and be moved in soon. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Your new home is GORGEOUS!

Kristin said...

I love your new house! I can't wait to come see it in person, but your pictures are great. It looks beautiful!

~Tara said...

Go BIG or go home, huh??? What an awesome house!! I can't wait to see more pictures!! I miss you like crazy already. :(

McKenzie said...

It looks beautiful!!!!! I can't wait til October so I can see you and your new home!!! Miss you!

Total Pageviews