Monday, September 12, 2011

Splash Parks & Randoms Including Funniest Home Video



This is our funny video for the month. Londyn has always been horrible at throwing food on the floor. Since we moved in I decided we had better things to do than scrub the floor every day. We started making her pick up the food on the ground after she eats. It felt so mean at first but she is so proud of herself for picking it all up. Make sure you watch to the end or you will think we are mean parents! It worked, she is so much better at keeping the food on the tray.

We have had some fun mixed in with all the work and school. Here are some random phone pics. I guess the batteries in both my cameras are dead. Thank goodness cell phones have it all.

Londyn glued to the DVD player- She loves Nemo!

Sidewalk chalk is the best thing ever- especially on Grandma's b-day!

Londyn's friend Kaitlyn took her to a splash park last week.

Londyn loves the water and it has been so hot here!

Cutest pic ever of the 2 girls making their way to the park. Kaitlyn is 1 yr older than Londyn but they get along good.
I think maybe it is because they enjoy the same things! Swinging..



And climbing! Kaitlyn also taught Londyn how to jump from the ottoman onto the sofa. :)

2 comments:

~Tara said...

SO cute! Love the video. You guys are great parents, I don't think you could ever be mean! Glad you get to have fun on the side!! Miss you tons, but I'm so grateful for blogging and fb!

Allison said...

Cute cute! I don't think you're mean at all!! Great teaching moments. Wish we lived closer so we could go to the park with you! And I liked your 9/11 post. My blog or my parents' comp is weird and I can't post right now for some reason and really wanted to on Sunday. I was glad to read about your experiences.

Total Pageviews