Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Carving our pumpkin. Londyn gets so excited!


Nemo Costumes. Londyn is obsessed with Nemo and had so much fun!

Cody and I have seen it a few too many times too!
Really getting into it :)


Ward Halloween Party. Dorothy and Ariel are Londyn's good friends.

Our friends the Cirac's. We love them!

Londyn and her friends loved all the activities.

Rear view. It wiggled when she walked! So cute!

NEMO!

Londyn's Daycare had a party too.

She loves to play with her friends here but was a little scared of their costumes.

Happy Halloween! 

3 comments:

~Tara said...

Looks like fun!! I love your costumes!! Very clever! Miss you!!!

Allison said...

Love the costumes! Wish I could have seen that little fishy tail wiggle :)

Holly said...

ADORABLE! Great idea, great pics, great blog. Can I hire you to keep up our blog and pics? Hee hee

XX

Total Pageviews