Sawmill falls- Opal Creek Forest
| Big trees. |
| Tons of waterfalls. |
| Love hiking! |
| The boys sat this one out. I didn't last long carrying our 24 lb bb. |
| The Fall colors were amazing |
| Daddy's turn! |
| Jump! |
| So proud of this pic. This is what photo class and a nice camera get ya. I am still learning but I am proud of the blur in the water. |
| Great spot for some pics |
| Grandma and Grandpa K are always up for our adventures. |
| Londyn was tired of riding so when we got back to the car we let her get her rain boots on to play... |
| Little did we know she needed more than just boots! |
| She was shaking/shivering! |
| We also went to Codys school to meet him for lunch. |
| Love the river running through it. |
| Willamette U |
| Don't really know what these things are? |
| Playing under the large trees. |
| Had to get this pic |
| Londyn had to do the slide! |
| Grandma braved the Nut House |
| We got apple cider and some fresh veggies and fed the animals again. |
2 comments:
What a gorgeous place you live in!! We want to come visit and see all these beautiful spots!
This is the time that I miss Ohio the most. We used to do things like this all the time and there is nothing like that out here in Dallas. Looks like lots of fun, and I love the nemo costume!
Post a Comment