Gorgeous colors!
What great pictures!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her jacket! It's adorable!!
I am totally missing the fall colors out here in Texas! But I do have to say, I am not sad at all about the 80 degree days we are still having! Londyns eyes are so blue! I love her little cami too, so cute!
Oh my goodness! She looks so adorable in that outfit! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gorgeous colors!
What great pictures!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her jacket! It's adorable!!
I am totally missing the fall colors out here in Texas! But I do have to say, I am not sad at all about the 80 degree days we are still having! Londyns eyes are so blue! I love her little cami too, so cute!
Oh my goodness! She looks so adorable in that outfit! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!
Post a Comment