I have wondered lately why the 60-78% of people who call themselves Christians in the US don't follow the Commandment to Keep the Sabbath day Holy. Anymore, Sunday is just another day. Target is busier on Sunday than Saturday! But these people don't even look post-churchy, they aren't buying last minute ingredients for dinner, emergency meds or things they absolutely need, they are just shopping. Running Errands. Because of all these people choose to shop on Sunday people like me get to work every other week on Sunday. I never realized the importance of following the commandment, but if people didn't shop on Sunday I wouldn't have to work on Sunday. Understandably, my opinions are stronger because I recently moved out of Utah. However, when people try to say Mormons aren't Christians, they couldn't be more wrong. I dare say Mormons are more Christian than any other type of Christian. If you were to measure using the 4th Commandment that is..
I treasure Sundays when I can go to church with my family and be uplifted there. I am so thankful Londyn can go to nursery and be taught the gospel. I have a new testimony of the importance of keeping the commandments. I chose the profession I have and I am very grateful now to be able to support my family. :) Sorry for my rant. Here are some Sunday pics.
 |
| Londyn is so fun to dress up! She is just like a little doll. I can put her in anything and it looks good. She loves the boots! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| It is getting harder and harder to get her to look at the camera! This cute jacket is from Paris- Thanks to Kamm & Holly! |
 |
| I love this girl! I cherish my Sundays now more than ever before! And I hope you do too! |
5 comments:
So sorry you have to work on Sundays. Everyone needs a Sunday to unwind, I totally agree- they don't know what they are missing.
So fun to see Londyn modeling that coat. :) Hoping to see you all soon! XX
Good thing to rant about. I appreciate your comments and love the pictures. It always helps to have something that makes appreciate what we have all the more.
Cute, cute girlies. Glad you have at least two Sundays a month you can be together! Not ideal, but it won't last forever, right? :)
Amen sister!!! I know exactly how you feel. I would hate to be away from such a cute girl!! She's AdOrAbLe!!
And it will just get harder and harder for her to look at the camera, just wait till the cheese smile comes, Jace still has not pulled out of that phase yet! And of course she loves the boots, they are adorable!
Post a Comment