Sunday, April 8, 2012

Londyn's 2nd Birthday Party in London



Londyn turned 2 on April 2. I can't believe how fast it came. She was excited to have a party with her friends. She talks about them all nonstop and adores them. We are so grateful to everyone who came to help us celebrate.

Londyn and her little friends, Kaitlyn, Ruby and Raeghan. Can't all smile at once that would be too easy.





The Royal Family
The b-day cake video
A small bounce-house- found a deal. Londyn loved it!

Parents who came and stayed. Kid parties are a little crazy ;)~ Glad our friends have kids close to Londyn's age, we had fun too.

The girls got necklaces and crowns.

Londyn loved her birthday. She has been to her friends parties and was excited it was her turn. She talked all day about having her friends come over.

Ruby wasn't into jumping but loved to drive the car.

We served Fish and Chips, my Dad's secret recipe Halibut- AMAZING!

My Union Jack attempt.

Present time.

Cupcakes.

Londyn got great gifts from friends, Hi Ho Cherry O, Cinderella and a target gift card!

Even Ruby came to help. Cody gave Londyn a Tonka Truck and a Mat to drive around on.

Londyn loves babies. I got her a Madame Alexander baby doll. It is such a pretty doll. Thanks to a recommendation. She has a soft body and is perfect.

Can't have a toddler b-day without balloons. It was a great party.

5 comments:

Allison said...

SOOO fun!!! Love it. Glad it went well and Londyn had such a good time with her friends. Looks like you guys have made some great friendships there!

~Tara said...

What a fun birthday!! You guys always know how to party!! :)

Rosanne Boyd said...

Happy Birthday Londyn!!! I can't believe she is 2. What a cool party! Miss you :)

Kathy said...

Great party! It's so cute how excited Londyn gets to see her friends.

Julie Sacks said...

Wow, what a great party! I have been so bad at checking your blog lately now that it is private but what fun it is to check it and see I have so much to read! I wish we could of been there to spoil Londyn a little for her birthday!

Total Pageviews