Saturday, April 14, 2012

March Like Mama

I have some leftover March pics with all the Easter and Birthday fun I don't want to forget.

Londyn begged me for days to go swimming again with Kaitlyn. Everyone was busy one night except the three of us girls so we made a night of it. They were in heaven. We checked out a new pool with a 3 for 1 special. The girls had a ball. Kaitlyn wore a life jacket and was a great little swimmer. No pics in the deep end- I had my hands full, but the girls loved the kiddie pool.


Cody loves this pic. Big Buzz and little Buzz were both strategically placed and told to take naps!

On the way to school one day Londyn thought snuffy needed a chair. He sat in her cup holder. She was so happy about it. Now this is where he rides. Reminds me of a side car on a motorcycle.

 The next two pics remind me of myself as a child. To illustrate, I will give you a side by side view. See what you think...

Londyn loves to line up her dolls, ducks, animals and toys. I did the same thing as a kid with my little brother in the mix.

And of course, Londyn loved the little Escalade she found at Toys R Us. It is a pretty nice ride. Too bad mine didn't come in pink!



3 comments:

Allison said...

hahahahahaha love the comparison pics!!!

Kim Hinckley-Muir said...

Oh my gosh! Talk about a trip back through time. She looks so much like you when you were little in these pictures! I love the Falls and the Easter pics. They are darling. I save the pic of she and Cody with Easter eggs as the background on my work computer- priceless. Thanks for all of your hard work on the blog I LOVE IT!

~Tara said...

Oh my word, I can't believe how much Londyn looks like you!!! Those were some really cute pictures!! I can't wait until we have kids. I'm jealous!! :)

Total Pageviews