Sunday, May 13, 2012

7 Years of Marriage

We went to the temple and I went shopping in Portland (best day ever) the Saturday before our anniversary. I had to work on Monday but we had to do something. We took Londyn and went to Portland for dinner at a great restaurant called Stanfords. It will become a regular place to eat when we go to Portland now!  Plus it is right by the temple. And we didn't want to leave Londyn again- She was so good at dinner and it was fun to celebrate all together.
Cody was totally sweet and had my ring repaired and cleaned and gave it to me before work that morning. I was excited to get it back as some guy in the break room had mistaken me for a single woman (false advertising) and I missed wearing it but didn't want to risk losing a diamond. It was sparkly and I got comments all day. Cody surprised me at dinner with yet another gift, Pearls my Mom got from our trip to Hawaii made into earrings. He is sweet and I am so lucky to be loved by him. Thanks to you who remembered our special day. And those who shared it with us 7 years ago. We watch our wedding video every anniversary and seeing faces of friends, roommates, YW leaders that traveled so far truly makes me feel loved.
Londyn was taking a pic of Cody. 2 yr old is officially the hardest age to get a pic of.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Lovely!!

~Tara said...

Oh, you guys are such a cute couple. Man, I can't believe 7 years!! Crazy! Glad you guys are still so much in love!! :)

Julie Sacks said...

Can you beleive it's been 7 years. Justin and I will be at the 8 year mark next Monday! I remember your wedding day perfectly! It was a fabulous day. Wish we were there to party with you both again :)

Total Pageviews