Sunday, May 6, 2012

Saturday at the Woodenshoe Tulip Festival



I love tulips! My Mom always took us to Skagit County to the tulip festival. I was excited to find Oregon had their own tulip festival. We needed some bright colored pictures for our front room so we took the camera and hoped to capture some. Major Fail! Londyn wouldn't look at the camera AT ALL! At least when I was behind it. For Family pics I told her Gma wanted a pic of us and she did pose next to me.



Londyn loved to run down the rows of flowers. She didn't last long before she had a lesson about not picking them (notice the one in her hand eek).

Fun Wooden Shoes. Totally remind me of Danskos. You think?

Perfect day. I even got a little sun. In Oregon you really appreciate the sunny days. And anything bright and colorful.

Add caption

A Horse Swing.

And a fun slide. They had tons for kids to do. Londyn was feeling brave until we tried to put her on a pony ride.

Please pretty please look at the camera...

You could almost loose Londyn in the colorful flowers!


Print worthy :o) Still some photo-shopping to do.

Yep, it's only when I am behind the camera.
 Her adventures didn't end when we got home. She decided to overcome any and all fear and....
climbed to the top of my elliptical machine! [BUT notice how she is LOOKING and SMILING at the camera?!?! She even said cheese] Like that wasn't bad enough. She then straddled that bar and said "Riding Horsey" I was too freaked to take a pic. 


Seriously I walk into the room now and this is where I find her!! Time to move it into the garage I guess.. Or put a lock on my door!

3 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE the pictures! Wish so much we could have gone with you guys. Well, just wish we could see you no matter where it is...I feel like we haven't talked in FOREVER! Miss you. (All of you. Even Cody ;) )

~Tara said...

What GORGEOUS pictures!! You guys are so photogenic it makes me sick!! You guys are such a cute cute family!! I miss you guys so much!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you move back to Utah when Cody is done with school!!!

Holly said...

What a beautiful place. Love the fam pic! Looking forward to seeing more pics of your house.
I may have a group shot of our bowling party if you'd like one, there's some really cute ones of Andy and Londyn too.
Oh and great party, I haven't looked in awhile... but loved your cake and theme, great job as usual!
XX,
H

Total Pageviews