Tuesday, July 10, 2012

28

For my birthday I ate out all day long. It was almost work to eat as much as I did. Cody and Londyn took me to breakfast at a Bistro Salem is famous for and we haven't been able to get into before. For lunch I met my good friend Allison and kids at Love, Love, Teriyaki, another gem. Dinner was of course at my favorite restaurant, Changs Mongolian Grill. So much food. A sign of things to come? Maybe this whole year will be filled with good food? I hope so.
Breakfast at Word of Mouth. Cinnamon roll pancakes and cream brulee french toast. Amazing!

Changs. Root beer. Plum sauce. Ice cream= Perfect
Plum Sauce SO GOOD!!
Fun Charm Bracelet from Al- had to show her my coordinating outfit. Perfect colors Allison!


Loved Londyn singing Happy Birthday to me. She was my little buddy all day. We got our nails painted, went on the swings at the park, stopped by the library (per Londyn's request) and took naps together. I couldn't have had a better day (unless of course Cody didn't have to go to school or work). Londyn finally figured out how to blow out candles and was a great help. She blew them out numerous times and covered the cake with droplets. Aren't you sad you missed my party?
Another Party in Idaho. I was spoiled with a ColdStone Cake. I will turn 28 again anyday for that! Thanks Mom and Steph for the party!












;



4 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I am SUPER sad I missed out!!! I would of loved to share some cake, spit droplets and all :) Happy Birthday!

Allison said...

Yay! Fun birthday filled with FOOD :) Love the outfit that matches the bracelet :)

~Tara said...

What a fun birthday!!! I too wish I could have celebrated with you! Glad you were spoiled you totally deserve it!!! Miss you TONS!

We are Jared, Amy and Spencer. said...

Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! Thinking we need to have another play date at the children's museum sometime.

Total Pageviews