
We transformed the crib into a toddler bed this month. We love it! Londyn is such a good kid the one time I caught her out of her crib she cried and cried and hasn't gotten out since! I like to snuggle with her and read books in bed. Only when Cody put her to bed she wanted him to do the same. Pics are worth 1,000 words...
4 comments:
They are SO cute lying there together!!! I want to come visit so Sami, Chad, Nicole, and I can jump in with them (though I'm not sure the bed would like that very much...hehe).
They are SO cute lying there together!!! I want to come visit so Sami, Chad, Nicole, and I can jump in with them (though I'm not sure the bed would like that very much...hehe).
How fun when you get to have Mommy or Daddy get into your bed for a change!
Our computer has been broken for the last 3 weeks so I have not checked out your blog in a while! Man, I have missed out! Looks like you are still keeping doing lots of fun things with out us :(
Post a Comment