Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Announcing...

 




 
   
Baby # 2: Due January 24, 2013
 If you are the type that can actually see these things, there is a baby here. It's face, belly and arms are visible. It was a squirmy little thing, waving it's arms and sucking it's thumb at 10 weeks.


More pics, not as good as the first. My kids all get lots of pics, baby better learn to smile!

I didn't get any early ultrasounds with Londyn so it was a treat to get to see this little baby at 6 and 10 weeks. At 6 weeks it pretty much was a blob with a little beating heart. It is amazing how much it grows in 4 weeks.
I found out on Mothers Day I am pregnant. It made it the best day ever and I really felt blessed to be a Mother, now to two sweet spirits. We are 15 weeks today and couldn't be more excited. I have been sick/tired, all of the good stuff, more sick than with Londyn but still not too bad. And sitting here typing this I just felt the baby move for the first time. Crazy to think we are doing it all over again! Totally worth it though as much joy as our 1 kids brings, 2 will just be double which is hard to imagine :o)
No Names yet. Feeling like it's a boy. Ultrasound August 31st.

3 comments:

~Tara said...

That is SO fabulous!!! Londyn will be a great big sister!

Allison said...

BABY BOY would be awesome. As would a girl, of course. Hope you're starting to feel better now that you're farther along!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you!! Miss you :)

Total Pageviews