Friday, August 24, 2012

Cul-de-Sac BBQ/August fun with Daddy

Cody took Londyn to an airshow one Saturday while I was working. She jumped in the bounce house, looked at airplanes and enjoyed a sucker. She was worn out! 

This pic is from naptime later that day. Some reason she chose to sleep on her pillow?

 We helped organize a neighborhood picnic. We had a BBQ and some amazing food thanks to our great neighbors. We also had a water balloon toss. The kids loved it. It was a great night.




Londyn is the youngest in our cul-de-sac. She loves playing with the big kids and all their toys and games. I swear she isn't 2! She acts so grown up and plays with 4th graders!

We had an interesting time cleaning out the hot tub. The lid broke the holder  and there was a kermy the frog living inside. Cody screamed like a girl. 
 Went to a "sip and see" for my neighbor Suzie's new baby. I brought home a chocolate mustache prop. I thought my hubby would look rather handsome. I was right.
 But I didn't know I could pull it off as well.

1 comment:

~Tara said...

I LOVE the stache!!! It looks great on you!! :)

Total Pageviews